Customer service coordinator ELIXIA
SATS Group is the leading provider of fitness and training services in the Nordics with 275 clubs, 10 000 employees and a member base of 721 000 members. The Group consists of the brands and concepts of SATS, ELIXIA and Fresh Fitness. We operate under ELIXIA brand in Finland and have 32 clubs in Helsinki region, Tampere and Turku. Our vision is to “Make people healthier and happier”.
When you work with us, your most important task is to inspire people and motivate them at their own level with positive challenges, big and small. We want to be part of the bigger picture in the society - make exercise a good habit for anyone at any level.
ELIXIA member care team is now looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATORS to join our member care department at the Finnish service office! The position is full-time and permanent employment.
Our member care provides great customer service to all our members as well as colleagues. We are looking for a person who wants to be part of our journey and who likes to deliver the best customer service experiences to our members! One of our customer service’s most important tasks is to inspire people to exercise. We also help members as well as colleagues in the centers with questions about membership, terms and conditions, payments and advice on our services, products, and processes etc. We are looking for new colleagues who understand the importance of excellent customer service as well as building relationships with our members in Finland! In customer service, we take responsibility, think and act according to our values #members first.
Here's how you can help make a difference:
- provide fantastic service to our members and staff in our centers on the phone and in written channels (chat and email and SoMe)
- guide our members to the best service or product for them
- inspire our members to exercise more or try something new
- support on many different tasks like internal procedures, contractual issues, invoicing and much more.
- be part of a growing company that has an important role in society
Is this a good description of you?
- experience from similar positions and tasks and are familiar with how customer service works
- knowledge in customer service systems (experience from Sales Force, Exerp is an advantage)
- good communication skills in Finnish and English both spoken and written (any knowledge of our other Nordic languages Swedish, Norwegian, Danish is an advantage)
- good energy, structured way of working and always aim for the best solution for our members
- skills to work in a hectic environment where you have the possibility to take decisions.
- a goal-oriented approach, like to work in a performance culture.
- flexible attitude and can handle new information and changes easily
The best reasons to join the team:
- get to work in an ambitious team with competent colleagues and with a strong focus on learning and development
- have free access to all our 250 fitness centers in the Nordics and discount on PT classes and other products and services that we offer
- will have the opportunity to work with an important and exciting product in constant development that contributes to making people healthier and happier.
- be working from our ELIXIA service office in Finland, located at Tikkurila, Vantaa – we work in a hybrid model
Interested? Please send your application in English with your CV latest 4.6.2023 via our webpage. We continuously handle the applications along the process.
Welcome to our energetic team!
- Service Office
- ELIXIA Service Office Finland
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Last day to apply
- Employment type
ELIXIA Service Office Finland
Benefits of joining the SATS family
Contribute to a healthier and happier society😍
At SATS we strive to help more people become active. As a SATS employee, you will support our vision to 'Make people healthier and happier' every day
We have a wonderful SATS culture characterized by energy, passion and laughter.
At SATS Academy you can develop both on a personal and professional level with the help of strong and assured leadership.
You can still enjoy your benefits while you are on parental leave. We believe it is important to stay connected while you are on parental leave and would encourage our employees to attend meetings, gatherings or activities that are appropriate to them.
Free SATS Membership and employee discounts💙
We encourage all our employees to stay healthy and happy by using our wonderful products as much as possible and SATS provides free membership at all our clubs. You have discounts on Personal Training and Physiotherapy, as well as on clothing, health supplements, and products in SATS shops.
About SATS Group
The Group, through our brands and concepts SATS, ELIXIA, Fresh Fitness and HiYoga, is the leading provider of fitness and training services in the Nordics with over 275 clubs, some 10 000 employees and around 700,000 members. At SATS, everyone is welcome and our members have full flexibility to tailor packages for their individual needs. We offer cutting-edge studio facilities for individual training, the broadest offering of group training programs, and highly qualified personal trainers for specialized training and individual coaching. We also focus strongly on supporting our members with online training and digital tools when they are unable to visit our club facilities. We are constantly working with trend research and innovation to be the industry’s best and most forward-looking fitness chain.
Customer service coordinator ELIXIA
Loading application form