Lead Data Engineer SATS
Do you have a passion for data, a love for the fitness industry, and a strong desire to make a positive impact on people's lives? Then you'll feel right at home at Data & Insight in SATS! We're seeking a senior Data Engineer to join our team in Oslo.
As a part of Data & Insights in SATS, you'll work with the latest tools and technologies and collaborate cross-functionally to drive data-driven decision-making. We have vast amounts of behavioural data and love using it to help make people healthier and happier.
What you will do as Lead Data Engineer:
- Take full ownership of, and further develop, our modern data platform and centralized data architecture (based on Azure, Matillion, Snowflake and Power BI).
- Develop and maintain data pipelines for existing and new data sources.
- Write and maintain well structured documentation.
- Translate complex technical concepts, and provide clear and concise information to non-technical stakeholders
- Lead the Data Engineering practice within the Data & Insights team, including defining best practices and coaching of junior Data Engineers, Data Scientist and Data Analyst in these principles
- Collaborate with the rest of the SATS organization and participate in cross-functional teams to turn data into insights that drive business decisions.
- Be an ambassador across departments and countries on data-driven insights and decisions.
To succeed you should have:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree within a technical and/or quantitative field such as computer science, mathematics, statistics or economics.
- More than 3 years experience working as a Data Engineer.
- Strong SQL capabilities.
- Concrete experience with services and tools in our data stack (Azure, Matillion, Snowflake) is a big plus.
- Ability to navigate well in a matrix organization and getting people with you through good collaboration and communication skills.
- High inner drive, passion for the fitness industry and a commitment to helping people live healthier and happier lives.
This is a full-time position based at our office in Nydalen, Oslo. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth.
If you're a driven data professional who wants to join us on the mission to help our members get healthier and happier, we'd love to hear from you. We process applications continuously, so submit your application today.
- Service Office
- SATS Service Office Norway
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Last day to apply
- Employment type
SATS Service Office Norway
Benefits of joining the SATS family
Contribute to a healthier and happier society😍
At SATS we strive to help more people become active. As a SATS employee, you will support our vision to 'Make people healthier and happier' every day
We have a wonderful SATS culture characterized by energy, passion and laughter.
At SATS Academy you can develop both on a personal and professional level with the help of strong and assured leadership.
You can still enjoy your benefits while you are on parental leave. We believe it is important to stay connected while you are on parental leave and would encourage our employees to attend meetings, gatherings or activities that are appropriate to them.
Free SATS Membership and employee discounts💙
We encourage all our employees to stay healthy and happy by using our wonderful products as much as possible and SATS provides free membership at all our clubs. You have discounts on Personal Training and Physiotherapy, as well as on clothing, health supplements, and products in SATS shops.
About SATS Group
The Group, through our brands and concepts SATS, ELIXIA, Fresh Fitness and HiYoga, is the leading provider of fitness and training services in the Nordics with over 275 clubs, some 10 000 employees and around 700,000 members. At SATS, everyone is welcome and our members have full flexibility to tailor packages for their individual needs. We offer cutting-edge studio facilities for individual training, the broadest offering of group training programs, and highly qualified personal trainers for specialized training and individual coaching. We also focus strongly on supporting our members with online training and digital tools when they are unable to visit our club facilities. We are constantly working with trend research and innovation to be the industry’s best and most forward-looking fitness chain.
Lead Data Engineer SATS
Loading application form